Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Your FIRST Cardio Interval Training Workout!

Rapid Fat Loss Cardio Interval Training 101

Today I have a very special video for you that will walk you through your very FIRST interval cardio workout!

Simply click the link below to learn how to sprint to look better naked ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWBKMyjC28c



Listen and Lose Fat,

BJ Gaddour, CSCS


http://www.workoutmuse.com



PS- Check out what Workout Muse did for some VERY BUSY MOMS:

"As a busy working mom, Workout Muse has given me the convenience and
flexibility that I need to get my workouts done consistently and
effectively. All I do is "push play" on my MP3 and I can do my
workouts anywhere----on the treadmill or outside with the jogging
stroller. The beat and tempo of the energizing music is perfect for
interval training and Workout Muse tells you exactly what to do. It's
a no brainer! Workout Muse has given me my body back---I went from a
size 8 to a size 2, lost 20 scale lbs and have also gained the strength, flexibility and
energy I need to keep up with my one-year old baby boy!"

- El Sangalang, 40 years old, NEW mother


"With Workout Muse I lost over 21 lbs and 5 inches in a matter of 9 weeks reaching both my goal weight and pant size. Most importantly this program works with my busy lifestyle (I work full-time, live 45 minutes away, have a 7-year old daughter who is a competitive figure skater, and a 5 year old son who is on an Illinois Travel Hockey Team). I feel great. I have increased flexibility, energy, and mental wellbeing. I am able to focus better on my family and my work. It enables me to accomplish everything that needs to be done throughout the day with an energized and renewed spirit. I just love the way I feel and look!"

- Vicky Kelly, 40 years old, Employed Full-Time, Mother of 3, Information Systems Analyst