Thursday, October 2, 2008

How Lazy Are We?

I just had to share this hillarious parody on the highly controversial Wii Fit.

I was laughing my butt off, ha ha!

They lay the sarcasm on pretty thick, lay the video below to see for yourself...

I hope it brightens up your day like it did mine ;)


Crank it!

BJ

PS- You can spend $300 on that "little white thing" and get NO RESULTS or you can spend $100 on a tried and proven 16-Week Rapid Fat Loss Cardio program that will have your burning 9x more fat than Wii Fit, the choice is yours ;)

http://www.RapidFatLossCardio.com

PPS- See what RFL CARDIO did for EL:

El shows BUSY WORKING MOMS how to melt off their baby fat and get their bodies back!

EL's Body Composition Results:

Previous Weight: 135
Present Weight: 117
Body Fat Lost: 14.4%
Gained 6.27 lbs. of Lean Muscle Mass
Lost 22.9 lbs. of Fat Mass
Android (A) % Fat: Down From 48.5% to 25%
Gynoid (G) % Fat: Down From 47.8% to 36%
A/G Ratio: Down From 1.02 to 0.7

Before and After Pics

hh

hh

hh


"As a busy working mom, Workout Muse has given me the convenience and flexibility that I need to get my workouts done consistently and effectively. All I do is "push play" on my MP3 and I can do my workouts anywhere----on the treadmill or outside with the jogging stroller. The beat and tempo of the energizing music is perfect for interval training and Workout Muse tells you exactly what to do. It's a no brainer! Workout Muse has given me my body back---I went from a size 8 to a size 2 and have also gained the strength, flexibility and energy I need to keep up with my one-year old baby boy!"

- El Sangalang, 40 Years Old, New Mother!