Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Rage Against The Machine: How To Use Bodyweight Cardio Exercises To Burn Belly Fat and Lose Weight Fast!

I received a great question from one of my Rapid Fat Loss Cardio customers the other day.

8 years ago she broke her tailbone, and though she's been loving the shorter, more intense interval workouts, sitting on a spin bike was bothering her booty a lot.

So, I sent her the following 2 videos showing great low-impact, equipment-free cardio exercises to use instead, so check them out:

Body Weight Cardio Interval Workout A- 20-10 Tabatas



Body Weight Cardio Interval Workout B- 20-10 Tabatas



Now, let's take this a step further...

For the longest time I have believed that running sprints was an unparalleled fat loss exercise for interval workouts.

But over the past year I have seen equal or better results for both myself and my clients by substituting total body strength exercises for running.

Let's take a look at a classic example of total body strength exercise taken from QUICKIE Workouts Vol. I- One Exercise Workouts:



The squat to row is a total body exercise, just like running is, but WITHOUT THE IMPACT on your joints!

In fact, if you look closely, the squat to row is a essentially like a rowing machine that's made more effective by being able to perform the exercise standing vs. seated! Plus you'll save a thousand dollars by using the band instead...


So if you are looking for safer, lower-impact alternatives to running (or using machines for your cardio interval workouts), then be sure to use the suggestions I gave today ;)

Crank it!

BJ

PS- The special LIMITED-TIME introductory offer for QUICKIE Workouts Vol I: One Exercise Workouts featuring 79 unique total body workouts involving only a single exercise, EXPIRES Thursday (tomorrow) @ 11:59 pm US EST. If you haven't downloaded the FREE "try before you buy" e-book, then be sure to do so ASAP by clicking the link below:

CLICK HERE FOR ONE EXERCISE WORKOUTS