Monday, September 29, 2008

Former Fat Kids... here is the answer you've been waiting for!

As a former fat kid, I know how much it sucks to grow up as a prisoner to your own physical condition.

I know what it's like... I used to lie to other kids about an allergic reaction to chlorine to explain why I wouldn't go swimming, even though I was too mortified to take my shirt off and expose my rolls.

I know what it's like... I used to avoid mirrors at will and shower with the lights off.

I know... I know what's it's like to hopelessly accept the fact that I was just a fat kid and I had to deal with it and move on with my life...

Until I discovered the power of training and nutrition.

Now I help people lose fat like crazy because I have personally done it for myself and tons of other former fat kids just like me.

Today, my good friend and colleague Ben Warstler releases his much anticipated FORMER FAT KID FAT LOSS SYSTEM.

All I can say is I wish Ben would have friggin' put this program out 8+ years ago when I really needed a tried and proven blueprint to make the changes I needed to make on my own.

Sure, I managed to find out what was optimal on my own, but it took a long time and there was a ton of trial and error in the process.

But TODAY, you can bypass this frustrating learning curve and lose fat like clockwork with a program that I personally guarantee will take you and your body to the next level.

This is the FIRST and ONLY program, other than one of my own, that I have ever promoted... and it's because it's the best I have seen of its kind to date, no question about it!

If you are a former fat kid looking for a done-for-you solution from a fellow former fat kid, you need to do yourself a favor and read Ben's letter below... it very well may be the smartest move you ever make when it comes to your fitness!

crank it!

BJ
http://www.WorkoutMuse.com


From the Desk of Ben Warstler, The Former Fat Kid
http://theformerfatkid.com


It’s finally here!

My clients and colleagues have been begging me to release the system that allowed me to shed the ‘fat kid’ weight and become lean, confident, and fit.

This complete system includes:


• 12 weeks of fun but intense workouts that you can do anywhere with minimal equipment
• Complete nutrition plan and guide (tool box) that teaches you step by step how to change your lifestyle and start burning body fat TODAY
• Super Meals to help curb the sweet tooth and are healthy
• The key to the Former Fat Kids Exercise Vault- jam packed with all the best fat blasting exercises
• Plus extra bonuses that will help support your quest to become lean and mean
Check out The Former Fat Kids Fat Loss System (http://theformerfatkid.com)

I’ve kept this system secret for the past two years and have only utilized it with my clients to get ridiculous results.

However, this system only works for those who are mentally prepared to achieve amazing fat loss results and will do what it takes to achieve the body they always wanted. I have tried this program on clients who ‘thought’ they were ready, but it didn’t work for them. Unfortunately they were happy being unfit and unhappy.

I don’t want that for you. I don’t want you to have to hit rock bottom before you decide enough is enough. I went through that and don’t wish it upon anyone. At 250 pounds I had hit rock bottom. That may not sound like a large number but the way I felt about myself and how I looked to myself mattered most. And I felt like I looked like 350 pounds.

I struggled with every day tasks like walking up and down stairs. I was beginning to lose my athletic ability I had since I was in grade school. I began to distance myself from my friends and family because I wanted to be alone.

I suffered much longer than I needed to.

My wake up call was when I realized that feeling bad for myself wasn’t going to make things change. I had to take action if I wanted a different outcome.

I propose this to you. Take action, no matter what it is. The Former Fat Kid Fat Loss System (http://theformerfatkid.com) is a complete system that will change you dramatically.

But only buy the system if you are going to use it. Please don’t buy it if it will sit in your computer and gather virtual dust. If you decide not to purchase the program, please do something that will get you closer to your goal. Don’t wait for something to happen, make it happen.

Make today better than yesterday,

Ben Warstler
The Former Fat Kid

The Former Fat Kid Fat Loss System (http://theformerfatkid.com)

P.S. I’m all about taking action. I want you to take action too. That is the ONLY way things will change; you have to make them change.

P.P.S. The price I am offering is only a short term price. I will be increasing the price of the program after a couple of weeks of the initial launch because, honestly, it is worth so much more.