Friday, May 2, 2008

10 Minute In-Home Cardio Workout

I was busy today with a lot of work, so I only had 10 minutes to get a quick cardio workout in.

Since it was raining outside, I just grabbed my mp3 player pressed play on my Workout Muse TABATA soundtrack, and did the following rapid fat loss cardio workout indoors in the comfort of my own home:

Tabata Stationary Run- 5 minutes total

- 20 s sprint, 10 s active rest
- repeat this 30-second round 8x for 4 total minutes followed by a 1-minute rest and transition

Tabata Jumping Jacks- 5 minutes total

- 20 s sprint, 10 s active rest
- repeat this 30-second round 8x for 4 total minutes followed by a 1-minute rest and transition

No need for equipment or space! I did this in the den of my condo!

QUICK, SIMPLE, BRUTALLY EFFECTIVE!

Give it a try!

Listen and Lose Fat,

BJ

http://www.workoutmuse.com