Saturday, May 3, 2008

Workout Muse Member's Rapid Fat Loss Workout

Thought I'd share a sweet TABATAS workout performed by a Workout Muse professional member Greg Kalafatic:

Followed the music and it was awesome. I'll be honest, I thought I would miss my music, but this def keeps you on track to not bullshit and play around. It's almost as if someone is next to you watching you and saying GO!. I have done tabata workouts before, but the music tone keeps the intensity high. I used sprints, tire rows (I actually broke the spindle on my tire that holds the weight, thanks alot BJ! :)), pushups, and basic squats...I had hammer slams and a sit-up variation, but didnt realize the tape was over. Went by real fast.

For more info on Greg's training visit www.B2FWomen.com

Crank it Greg!

BJ

http://www.workoutmuse.com

PS- If you are a fitness professional that wants to take both your workout AND your clients' workouts to the next level, sign-up for workout muse today!

http://www.workoutmuse.com/professionals.aspx