Saturday, May 10, 2008

Just What I needed...

BJ & I have been working endlessly over the last 5+ months to get Workout Muse where it is today. I've averaged about 100 hours weekly on recording, mixing, composing, arranging mastering and more. Earlier this week I was finally able to slow down a bit and start to incorporate the Workout Muse program into my life. Today will be my third Workout at level one.

I felt the need to just tell you all that Workout Muse kicked my ass! After my first two workouts I literally felt (and moved) like a bowl of jello. I could hardly lift my arms above my head. And the metabolism boost lasts for many, many hours after my workouts. So, today will be my third workout and I already feel great! I sleep better and crave better nourishment, causing me to eat healthier. I quit smoking 8 weeks ago, I've been a pack-a-day smoker for 16 years! This is just what I needed, take it from someone who weighs 297 pounds -

BJ, look out - before you know it I'll be pictured next to you with my before & after shots!

~Topher

http://www.workoutmuse.com/