Thursday, May 22, 2008

Take the Americal Idol PINCH Test!

What An America Idol Can Teach YOU About Fat Loss

I must admit that seeing David Cook bursting with overwhelming emotion after his upset American Idol victory last night was extremely satisfying.

Here's a guy that only showed up to auditions to support his brother, but now he's the American Idol.

Here's a guy that was the last man standing among 100,000 other dreamers just like him.

Here's a guy that not so long ago was a bar tender making ends meet, and now he is on the verge of making millions doing what he loves to do... doing what he was meant to do.

You could see that he just wanted someone to PINCH HIM to make sure he wasn't still dreaming.

Say what you want about American Idol, but the bottom line is that they make stars.

They have a tried and proven system to turn out money-making pop singers year in and year out. Anything successful in life always has a turn-key system behind it.

It's almost Memorial Day and it's starting to get nice and warm.

I want you to stop doing whatever you're doing right now and do your very own PINCH TEST right now!

Except, I want you to reach down and pinch your belly. I mean really grab your gut and see how much fat you can get in your hand.

Doesn't feel too sexy does it? Do you want to get rid of this as fast as possible?

Then be like David Cook and follow a tried and proven system that gets big-time results AND fast!

You are under 6 weeks away from that special 4th of July BBQ. With Workout Muse you can lose up to 2-3+ lbs of fat per week and get rid of that gut so you can feel good about showing off that sexy body this summer.

My friend and Workout Muse client Paul Lundh lost 34 scale lbs in the first 4 weeks.

Now make no mistake about it... Paul worked his ass off and he followed the integrated training and nutrition plans to a T. But Paul is also emerging as a sexy man beast and all of his hard work is truly paying off:


"I train with BJ and Naomi 3 times per week at the Get Sexy Boot Camps (features the Workout Muse rapid fat loss body weight training workouts). On my own, I use the Workout Muse System 3 times per week while doing my interval cardio work. This system enables me to concentrate on the workout and not have to watch the clock because it tells me when to transition. I enjoy the tempo and all the distinct sounds in the music. I find it very motivational and it's all done-for-me."


Paul is smart, just like David Cook. He found a platform for success and he followed a tried and proven system that will walk him by the hand to the promise land.

Congratulations on all of your success Paul. I am so proud of you man.

I only hope Paul's success can inspire some of you to take action just like he did ;)

It's time to unleash the sexy beast in you!

And fortunately you won't need the luck of David Cook to make it happen, just 14.95-19.95/month ;)


Listen and Lose Fat,

BJ Gaddour, CSCS


http://www.workoutmuse.com


PS- Take a look at all of the amazing things that Paul and his family have achieved thus far with Workout Muse in only 10 Weeks of training:

"I've struggled with my weight since leaving the Air Force (AF) in 1993. I started taking less care of myself and didn't care much about my appearance. I used food and alcohol as a crutch and for comfort.

After my father died in December 2000, I decided I'd fulfill a promise to him and get into shape. I read books and magazines, joined a gym, cut out all alcohol, cut down calories and fat to less that 1500 and 15 grams respectively. I worked out nearly every day, doing mostly cardio and then some weight training, but I'd do them on the same days. I lost 72 pounds in less than two months. I thought I did it! I was 217 pounds, my old average AF weight, but I didn't look the same. People would ask me if I was ill and members of my family told me I didn't look very good. That's all I needed to stop; I was looking for an excuse anyway. When I look at pictures from that time, I now see what everyone else saw back then. My eyes were sunken in, my hair was very thin and I didn't look healthy.

I started eating poorly and drinking alcohol again and before long, I gained all the weight back that I had lost and a lot additional weight. I had my two best friends back, beer and pizza. They didn't tell me I looked sick and didn't care how big I was. I topped out at 306 pounds. I'd make fun of my size and weight, which gave others the OK to make fun of me also. I always said I didn't care and that it didn't bother me, but I now know, deep down, it did.

For the past few years, I'd say I'd try to get into shape, but I always wanted to start on a Monday. Monday never came and there was always an excuse, often the same ones.

Fast-forward to February 2008. My wife Lisa and I started The Get Sexy Boot Camps. We have worked out with the Workout Muse system and have been following their Eternal Eating plan. In the back of my mind, I had many doubts. I didn't think I had the time, but I did. I thought I'd always be hungry, but I wasn't. I thought the workouts would be too hard, but they weren't. I thought it would be too expensive to eat healthy, but it wasn't. Before long, I wasn't as sore as I was at first, I was able to move easier and do more during the workouts. My whole family started to eat much better because we weren't buying the junk we used to eat. My daughters' workout with us on our cardio days and it is now part of our lives.

Since February 18, when I started the Get Sexy Boot camps and following the Workout Muse System, I've lost 58 scale pounds. I've gone from a size 44 pants to between a size 36 and 38. I'm wearing clothes that I haven't been able to wear for seven plus years. I feel great and my energy levels are high. People are noticing the changes in my body and attitude. No one has said I look ill, in fact, everyone thinks I look great. My coworkers say I look happier. My confidence is as high as I can every remember it. I am enjoying life now, instead of just living, thanks to BJ and Naomi."


- Paul Lundh

PPS- Please spread the health and forward this newsletter to anybody you know who can benefit from it!

PPPS- The Workout Muse introductory prices will be going up in June.
Take action now!