Friday, May 23, 2008

NO MORE KNEE PAIN!

You can't get sexy unless you can burn fat and build muscle. And you can't burn fat or build muscle optimally unless you can perform total body exercises through pain-free, full ranges of motion.

I have struggled with knee pain my whole life. Beyond having patellar tendonitis on and off for 10+ years, I had 4 surgeries (2 on each leg) by the time I was 22. It was a vicious combo of being overweight, eating poorly, and training like an absolute moron being the typical meat head college football player that I was (ignoring form and pain to lift the most weight possible).

I am happy to say that since I have finally learned to start listening to my body and addressing tissue work via foam rolling and corrective flexibility training. My knees are now 100% and I have ZERO limitations with my lower body!

For your viewing pleasure, check out a WORKOUT MUSE YouTube video for the top 2 stretches to alleviate, if not eliminate, nagging aches and pains in your knees (you may have to copy and paste this link into your browser) @



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--PeQIBwdxc


I swear by these 2 stretches, add them in 1-3x per day and you won't believe how much better those wheels will feel ;) . I promise you that if you perform these stretches religiously you will notice immediate differences in the way you move and feel.

Regardless of whether or not you have knee pain, these 2 static stretches should be a staple of your flexibility routine for optimal health and performance!

If you want regular updates for new videos just like this, make sure to subscribe to our WORKOUT MUSE YouTube page!

Crank it!

BJ


http://www.workoutmuse.com